- Regarding the Use of Our Facility
- Business hours vary by store, so please refer to the home page for each salon.
- Our facility is open to everyone (Male, female, ect.)
- At our salon, we reserve the right to refuse service to the following people.
- - Those who have tattoos of an kind (tattoos, paint seal, etc.)
- - Those who are exposed to risky behavior or actions which cause problems for other customers
- - In addition, any person deemed to be unsuitable for using the salon
- Our spa does not have a membership system. It is available to everyone.
- Our spa services are available by appointment only. Please schedule your appointment in advance, by phone or in person.
We may accept same-day reservations depending on room availability.
- Please let us know at the time of the booking if you will be menstruating on the day of your appointment, if you have high blood pressure, are in poor physical condition, have allergies, are under medical treatment, are taking medicine, have consumed alcohol, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
You may not be able to receive the treatment.
- Same-Day Reservations
- Please arrive at the reception at least 15 minutes before your reservation time. Please note that if you arrive late for your appointment, your treatment may be shortened to allow time for the next scheduled guest.
- We will ask you to fill out a short questionnaire and have a consultation with us before the treatment. Please feel free to ask any questions.
- It should be noted that after the consultation, in order to prevent accidents, you may not be able to receive the treatment according to the judgment of the therapist.
- Rules & Manners
- To create a comfortable atmosphere for all our customers, we ask for your cooperation in observing the following rules.
- Please refrain from actions which disrupt the treatment of other customers:
- - Please do not smoke
- - Please be quiet
- - Please turn off your cell phone
- You may be denied treatment if you have high blood pressure, have a heart disease, are under the influence of alcohol, or have tattoos.
- If you experience discomfort at any time during your treatment, please tell your therapist immediately.
- WaSpa Cancellation Policy
- Please give AT LEAST 24 hours IN ADVANCE notice to cancel your appointment.
- There is a 100% charge for each treatment NOT cancelled IN less than 24 hours in advance.
IF cancellation due to UNSEEN circumstances such as natural disasters DOES not APPLY.
Thank you for your understanding.